Wednesday 9 September 2009

Nine.

Just Leave.

You, walk up to me and say
That I'm all you ever wanted
And that I could be the one
Well, guess what
You're just looking for some fun
You were just always late
Always stuck in your own head
You always thought that you were so great
Well guess what
I'm tired of it, I don't need this

Chorus
I just can't see a life with you and
How can I breathe when you never let me
Be who I am supposed to be
You got me down on my knees
Begging you please
Just leave so
Say your goodbyes
I'm tired of your lies
Bet that you thought I'd get lost in your eyes
You were never good enough for me
So get up, get up, get up
Baby, just leave.

You, turned my life all around
Said you picked me up off the ground
Made a mess of it instead
Well, guess what
It don't mean a thing now
All you did was complain
Said this love was a foolish game
Didn't think that I'd catch on
Well, guess what
Was waiting for this
for so long

Chorus

Bridge
Then you ask me to stay
Didn't mean to hurt me that way
Hurt that way but

Chorus

No comments: