Sunday 5 September 2010

Ten.


My baby is 6000 miles away
Can't even hold him at the end of this day
Thought I was just fine
Thought I didn't mind
But I miss my baby who's
6000 miles away

F, Dm, F, Dm, C, Bb, C

My baby he, oh he works so hard
To give me all he can even though we're apart
Can't believe that I
have someone like him
Makes me miss my baby who's
6000 miles away

My baby he, lives across the sea
Over the blue and green, where I long to be
How I wish I could
Fly home like the birds
Just to see my baby who's
6000 miles away

Feels like this space between us
is making me lose my mind
but it's alright coz soon i'll be home with him again

(Bb9, Asus, A7/C#, Dmin7, Gsus, G7, Gmin7, C2/A, Bb, G/B, Bb/C)

And my baby is 6000 miles away
I can't wait to hold him in my arms again
Soon I'll be crossing
that ocean so wide
Back to my baby who's
6000 miles away

Coz I'm going back to my baby who's 6000 miles away.


No comments: